intern life!

EM PORTUGUÉS, CLIQUE AQUI! 

Hello, and Happy New Year ladies! I'm embarrassed to apologize for the disappearance, but so sorry! These past few months things were crazy. New York really does take some time to get adjusted to! Anyway, before I start to post any of my ending of the year posts, I wanted to share with you all what I've been doing these past few months! 


In September, I started an internship with a freelance stylist named George Cortina. Different from the work that I was doing with shopbop.com (which is called On-Figure Styling) George's styling is more focused on editorials and campaigns. 

I spent 3 months with the Cortina team and it was a great experience. I got to see another reality of the fashion market, and contributed to jobs that I never imagined I'd participate so early on in my fashion career.  

Overall, I contributed to 9 stories! Because everything is done months(and I mean MONTHS!) in advance, there's no way I can show or comment on any of the stories. But, as soon as they're released, I'll post them here! 

Karlie Kloss for WSJ December 2015

Sarah Jessica Parket for Kat Florence Couture Campaign  

Comments

Instagram